Master Clinician Video Review for Your Band Immediately After Your Show!
The Tarpon Springs High School Leadership Conservatory for the Arts is proud to host the 2016 Tarpon Springs Outdoor Music Festival for marching bands. Employing highly experienced adjudicators, the Music Festival is a quality performance and learning opportunity for all participants. The festival is open to the public and always generates broad community support. The 2016 festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Tarpon Springs High School.
Competition Classes and details:
- Exhibition (Rating Only)
- Scholastic AAAAA (81+ Total Winds*)
- Scholastic AAAA (57-80 Total Winds*)
- Scholastic AAA (36-56 Total Winds*)
- Scholastic AA (25-35 Total Winds*)
- Scholastic A (up to 24 Total Winds*)
* Does Not Include Auxiliary Members
Adjudicators and their Captions:
This is an FMBC sanctioned event.
- General Effect Music – TBA
- Ensemble Music – TBA
- Individual Music Performance – TBA
- General Effect Coordination – TBA
- Ensemble Visual – TBA
- Individual Field Performance – TBA
- Percussion – TBA
- Color Guard/Auxiliary – TBA
Awards and Recognition:
Placement trophies for each performing band
Grand Champion in each class
Silver Medalist in each class
Bronze Medalist in each class
Most Outstanding Woodwinds
Most Outstanding Brass
Most Outstanding Percussion
Most Outstanding Auxiliary
Most Outstanding General Effect
Most Outstanding Drum Major
Most Outstanding Visual Performance
The Fred J. Miller Outstanding Visual Performance award will be presented to the ensemble that achieves the highest overall score in Visual Performance and Effect.
For additional information,
contact Howard Weinstein.
If you have already registered and need to pay or if you had difficulties with the payment screen use the PAYMENT button below.